- Organic chickpeas – Specification of product – ASK
Chickpeas (lat. Cicer) is a plant from the leguminosae family.
Today there are about 40 different types of chickpea. It is also known as “roman peas”. Chickpeas is a very healthy legume, which should be in every healthy and balanced diet. We should eat it at least once a week. Why?
- Chickpeas contains much more iron and proteins than any other kind of legume
- It contains high level of poly-carbohydrates, healthy fats, roughage and almost all kinds of vitamins and minerals
- It has a positive effect on skin reinforcement and thyroid
- It helps to prevent cardiovascular illnesses, high cholesterol and intestinal cancer
- After eating it we feel full and so it can be said that it is beneficial when someone wants to lose weight…